Indian Almond Leaves enhance the natural color of fish and absorb harmful chemicals. Indian Almond Leaf T-Bags are another alternative to Indian Almond Leaves, essential for healthier fish and successful breeding.
The leaves inside our Indian Almond Leaf T-Bags are ground and packed into the tea bags. We offer 2 sizes of Indian Almond T-Bags : Self Sealed 2.4" x 3.3" which weigh 1 gram and contain 1 x 5" - 7" Indian Almond Leaf, the bigger size is sealed with a drawstring 5" x 4" and weighs 2 grams and contains 2 x 7" Indian Almond Leaves. The Indian Almond T-Bags can be placed directly into the tank or put into the filtration system.
Alternatively you can put the bags into a cup and add boiling water, leave to cool. The water in the cup will have the appearance of strong tea by the time the water cools and can be added to your aquarium. This will leave a strong brown dye that will tan the water slightly (to a clear amber) and provide a very natural stream-bottom look to your aquarium.
Indian Almond Leaf T -Bags : Heat Sealed 2.4" x 3.3"
Ideal for small fishtanks. Dosage : 1 bag for each gallon (4 litres) of water. Discard the bag after 1 week and replace with a new bag.
Indian Almond Leaf T -Bags : Sealed With String 5" x 4"
Ideal for large fishtanks. Dosage : 1 - 2 bags per 25 gallon (100 litres) of water. Discard the bag after 1 week and replace with a new bag.
BENEFITS OF INDIAN ALMOND T-BAGS :
- Simulate black water condition which is the natural environment for most tropical fish.
- Cure sick fish of bacterial infections and to help speed up healing of damaged fins or body injuries.
- Enhance fertility of fishes. Enhance the natural color of fish.
- Contain humic acids and tannins which have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Contains calcium needed to activate the muscles and to develop strong bones, teeth and scales.
- Lowers the pH of water and absorbs harmful chemicals.
Our Indian Almond T-Bags are ideal for bettas, discus, gouramis, killiefish, tetras, arowana’s, angelfish, South American dwarf cichlids, corys, plecos, some rasboras some cat-fishes and crustaceans.
If you need any more information or have any questions please feel free to contact us by either calling + 66 (0)56 204172 or email : email@example.com
We aim to supply a fast friendly service with quality product's in a professional manner. We accept payment via PayPal...all prices are in US $ and all prices include free shipping via airmail.